Anesi Lab Institute Aqua Vital Mousse Radiance 200ml50ml
ABOUT AQUA VITAL 3D HYDRATION
Designed for all skin types seeking benefits of three-dimensional hydration thanks to the new and complex active ingredient 3D Hydra APS. What's more, it has been enriched with Celldetox®, an active substance that helps flush out toxins that have built up under the skin, enhancing the overall beauty effect.
What is 3-dimensional hydration?
It consists of providing moisture to the skin in all of its dimensions:
- DEEP DIMENSION:
The cell. Thanks to polarised water, we boost the absorption of water through cell walls.
- DEEP DIMENSION:
The deepest layers of the skin. Thanks to APS, water is able to reach the deepest layers of the skin.
- SURFACE DIMENSION:
Horny layer. Phospholipids help store moisture, preventing it from evaporating.
Hydration is undoubtedly the main goal in skincare. However, there are other important factors that cause the skin to look dull, sallow and lifeless. One of these is "cellular intoxication", defined as the accumulation of toxins inside skin cells. In normal conditions, cells have their own purifying mechanisms that get rid of and destroy these toxins. Two of these are proteasomes (widely studied in cosmetics) and autophagy (purifying process by which autophagosomes remove fragments of oxidised proteins from cells).
Anesi Aqua Vital Mousse Radiance
Make-up remover gel mousse that develops a thin and light mousse when mixed with water, deeply cleansing the skin to achieve a more radiant and clearer complexion.
- Cleanses and unclogs the skin, getting rid of impurities.
- Leaves skin feeling fresh and radiant.
- With tried and tested ingredients that soften, moisturise and oxygenate the face.
- Deeply cleanses all skin types, especially mixed and those that are prone to becoming dirty.
- Gets rid of impurities and stimulates oxygen flow to skin tissue.
- Clean and fresh feeling thanks to its mousse texture that is easily rinsed off with warm water.
COMPONENTS / ACTIONS
- OXYLASTIL:Stimulates respiration and provides oxygen to the cells.
- LACTIC ACID:Valued for its anti-inflammatory and exfoliant properties. Hydrates the skin and regulates its pH.
- GLYCERINE:Moisturising agent that boosts the water retention capacity of the outer layer of the skin.
HOW TO USE
Apply a small amount of gel to the palm of your hand and mix with warm water to form a mousse using the fingertips. Apply to the face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes. Afterwards, rinse thoroughly with warm water and dry with a paper towel. Enhance results by using Aqua Vital Lotion.